Remove Virus- Search Result Redirects to go.google.com
Google Search Result Redirects to go.google.com
when we browse through Google Search the result pages redirect to some fake sites containing adsense ads.
1. Method to Remove Go.google.com virus
Go to Start > Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > View > Show Hidden Devices.
Scroll down to “Non-plug and Play Drivers” and click the plus icon to open those drivers.
Then search for “TDSSserv.sys”
Right click on it, and select “Disable”
Note: If you select Uninstall, it will install itself again when you reboot the system, so DON’T select Uninstall.
Restart your pc.
You can now update your Antirus/Malware/Rootkit softwares and the go.google rubbish will stop.
2. Go.google.com is browser hijacker tool which infects firefox and Internet explorer and redirects the user to the following sites
- It corrupt Registry files and “Blue Screen of Death”
- It changes the desktop background
- IE and Firefox slows down after getting infected by go.google.com virus
- Also infects e-mail attachments, messenger and other freeware programs
[ Download go.google.com virus removal tool for windows XP | Download go.google.com tool for Windows Vista ]
Is there any other methods, please comment……