Bill Gates decides to Sell OFF Microsoft ? FUNNY..
Letter from Banta Singh of Punjab to Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems,which I want to bring to your notice.
1. There is a button ‘ start ‘ but there is no ‘ stop ‘ button. We request you to check this.
2. We find there is ‘ Run ‘ in the menu. One of my friends clicked ‘run’ he ran up to Amritsar ! So, we request you to change that to ‘sit’, so that we can click that by sitting.
3. One doubt is whether any ‘ re-scooter ‘ is available in system? I find only ‘ re-cycle ‘ , but I own a scooter at my home.
4. There is ‘ Find ‘ button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this ‘ find ‘ button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
5. My child learnt ‘ Microsoft word ‘ now he wants to learn ‘ Microsoft
sentence ‘ , so when you will provide that?
6. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows ‘ MY Computer ‘ : when you will provide the remaining items?
7. It is surprising that windows says ‘ MY Pictures ‘ but there is not
even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.
8. There is ‘ MICROSOFT OFFICE ‘ what about ‘ MICROSOFT HOME ‘ since I use the PC at home only.
9. You provided ‘ My Recent Documents ‘ . When you will provide ‘ My Past Documents ‘ ?
10. You provide ‘ My Network Places ‘ . For God sake please do not provide ‘My Secret Places ‘ . I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.
Last one to Mr Bill Gates :
Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but u are selling WINDOWS?